Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Little Late to the Party!




Ahhh, the story of my life! I'm always just a beat behind everyone else. I was the kid who repeated kindergarten. The high school cheerleader that was clapping when you were supposed to be stomping. The last one to finish a paper in college. The last teacher to turn in important paper work. You get the idea. And now... I'm super late on getting started with this whole Instagram thing. Better late than never, right?! 

When I first read about Instagram on other blogs, I wasn't so sure if it was for me. I finally decided to give it a try and I am in love! I really think that sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words. Instagram gives us the opportunity to view great teaching ideas easily by simply looking at a picture. It is also fun to check out the random and non-teachery things that are going on in our lives too.

We are definitely on board! We've already started following about forty-something people. Please let us know if you are on Instagram so we don't miss out on your pics!

Anyway, Teacher Talk Tuesday was started by What the Teacher Wants and Apples and ABCs! If you're not on Instagram, I encourage you to give it a try. It was super easy to sign up!






Please come find us on Instagram and become a follower!





2 comments:

  1. I thought you might like to see this... shouted you out just now!

    http://www.teachertothecore.blogspot.com/2013/05/shout-outs.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...